Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Just wanted to wish the whole EN team a Happy New Year as we enter a new decade!!

I hope you all get what you wish for in your personal, professional and sporting lives in 2010!

Chris

Comments

• Options

Same to you, Chris! And to all my friends here at EN!

Much to my surprise I made it past midnight last night with my great neighbors. Feeling a little hungover this morning too. Am I such a lightweight these days that 2 glasses of champagne does me in? Apparently. image

• Options
    Linda- I'm such a lightweight that just staying awake until midnight is enough to make me feel a bit queezy the next day!

Happy New Year's everyone! 2009 was a pretty good year to me- so 2010 has a lot to live up to!
  • Options

Happy New Year to all.

Apparently I am not such a light weight but the weigh I have lost is noticable.  As for late nights part of the old computer gamer in me can stay up till dawn if need be.  I was in bed by eariler than that but 3:30 is still not early and I feel tired today.

Gordon

• Options
    Happy New Year, friends!
    Welcome to the Cheap Date Club, gals! 2 glasses of wine buried me alive last year so I stuck to sparkling cider this year. Still got out of bed at the crack of 10am this morning cuz I stayed up past midnight.
  • Options

I dozed off in the 4th quarter of the Hokies whuppin' the Vols. A glass of Cab and a glass of V Cliquot. Then, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. 

Was a good year, full of "growth opportunities".   Good luck to all, and here's to the rest of the journey!

• Options
    Thanks Chris! Back at ya! This is bound to be a great year with such great vibes in the Haus!
  • Options

To all my EN Peeps... Happy New Year.  Lets make 2010 great!!!!!!!

• Options

Ya, the "sleep is optional" days are long gone for me.  If I stay up until the early AM nowadays it takes me several days to catch up.  Welcome to middle-age, I guess. 

This year I dial back the training intensity and dial up the training fun!

Happy New Year all.

John

P.S. Kitima, I absolutely LOVE your profile pic!