Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Anyone in or near San Diego or Orange County? Will Be In SoCal All Next Week - Love To Hook-Up

Will be in Carlsbad at La Costa starting this Friday - Saturday the 13th.  Anyone near there and wanna meet-up or ride or swim at La Jolla Cove?

Or in Orange County and want to meet in San Clemente for lunch?  I can roll up and you roll down?

Alwys fun to hook-up with EN folks when traveling.

PM me.

John

Comments

• Options

John - My sister and bro-in-law live in Encinitas and own a camera and telescope store in Oceanside, the towns which bracket Carlsbad.. I mention this because I KNOW you and my brother-in-law would hit it off - he's your kind of people. He's also a strong, if not overly fast, bike rider for a guy of 65, and knows all the local roads. Here's a link to his store, which is good to visit if you want a deal on a camera. PM me for more information. And, if you weasel a dinner invitation, my sister is a gourmet cook who loves to entertain informally. But, she might remind you a bit of me, just sayin'

• Options

@Al - Thanks.  I know that photo place.  It is HUGE!  I used to live in Carlsbad and my buddy owns an auto insurance business right across the street.

I may stop in, even to just say hi to the Oracle's Sister.    And to get some bike routes I may not be aware of.

Thanks.

John

• Options
    Their days off are F-S-S, so they are in the store M-Th
  • Options
    Oh, I forgot - his name is Craig - The Boss. Mention my name and get a free smile.
  • Options

Take that new road bike and jump into the Swami's ride, starts in Encinitas, on Wednesday morning, I believe. Supposed to one of the/the fastest ride in SoCal, lots of SD pro cyclists and triathletes show up. Enjoy!

• Options
    John and I are in San Diego through Monday. Just sent you a text.