Home Classifieds
Options

FS: PowerTap SL laced to a FlashPoint 60 with Aero Cover, and extras

I have to change something on my bike every year and this year it was to switch to a crank based power meter, so now I have a PowerTap SL laced to a FlashPoint 60 for sale.

• PowerTap SL Wired Shimano, laced into a FlashPoint FP60 (Non-dimpled Zipp 404 Rim)
  • 24 spokes, with same SAPIM aero spokes and nipples that are used on the Zipp wheels
  • Flashpoint wheel was used for racing only for one year (less than 300 miles) and then for racing and training another year (3817 miles per the PT LYC)
  • No damage to the wheel, however a few of the stickers have nicks in them.  They can easily be removed or replaced.
  • Includes everything that came with the hub, computer, case, usb dock, tool, manuals, software cd, etc.
  • Never used HR strap included
  • Wheel Builder aero cover included
  • 2 wired mounts with cadence included
  • Original FlashPoint Hub and Skewer included
  • 6 tubes with 80 mm value stems (much better than messing with extenders)
  • Conti Gatorskin 23mm tire, used for training for one season and didn't get a single flat

I would like to see this go to someone in EN first so I will leave it on here for a week or so before posting anywhere else.

$1250 for everything.  Buyer pays actual shipping cost and I can ship using any service you would like.  Paypal is fine, but I prefer it is not a credit card unless that is your only option.

I'm thinking about keeping the FP 60 front wheel, however feel free to PM me an offer anyone is interested in it.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Options
    Bump... PM me with an offer if you are interested. Otherwise I'm going to put this up on slowtwich/ebay next weekend.
  • Options

Matt,

As you may know I got a new road bike (pinarello paris) and am building up bike.  I was going to switch crank with the quarq on it between bikes but this may be OK with me to have Power Tap on road bike.  I need wheels yet for my bike and have decided to go with the di2 system on both tri and road bikes. (It is just that awesome).  I'll let you know soon.  Wasn't looking to spend that much on road bike wheels but with power meter might go for it.  I would need both wheels though.  What is bottom dollar, good ol' pal friend of mine, deal.

Trent

• Options
    Trent,
    What bike is your TT bike? I've been considering Di2 for my Ridley Dean, which has internal cable routing. I have not been able to get an answer from anyone as to Di2's ability to run internal. I'd hate to run external and look like a crappy computer install with tape, zip ties or even Shimano's product to hide the wires. Also, where are you getting your systems from? I see Probikekit.com has very competitive prices. It looked like $2600 for the TT upgrade (both sets of shifters, front and rear wiring harness, battery, Ft and rear derailleurs).

Vince
  • Options

Vince.... MY Tri bike is a Pinarello FM1 and yes I will run the internal cabling.  My LBS have installed a few so far, a couple on road bikes and a couple on tri bikes.  I am getting the system through them as they quoted me the $2600 for the system as well.  I guess I get a good deal when I buy enough from them in the last 4 years to buy a decent house.