Home Classifieds
Options

SRM power meter for sale

I'm selling my SRM V  power meter.  The SRM is a crank based power meter so you can use whatever wheels you want.  SRM is the top power meter out there and this one was the best of the best not too many years ago.  They are super reliable and last forever.   This is a wired unit with the speed pickup mounted on the chain stay so you can get power readings on a trainer.  The batteries were replaced in the power meter and control and they also were calibrated in Dec. 2010 by SRM.  Batteries generally last a couple years, so you should have a good year of pain before needing to have the batteries replaced.  

Details:  53/39 rings,  172.5mm cranks,   Shimano Octalink English bottom bracket.  Package will include the charger for the control head, download cable, and a hardly used Polar coded heart rate strap.   WKO supports this power meter.  You'll need to download SRM win from the SRM site to do some settings in the control head. The user's manual is there too.  SRM win is a great data tool, but WKO is better and is what we-EN-use.  $900.00 for everthing. 

The reason I'm selling this is because I bought a compact SRM V, otherwise I'd still be runnin it.  e me at kjanracing@hotmail.com if interested, I'll send pictures, or call 720-299-6333 if you wanna talk, or ask here and I'll answer.   Kurt

Comments