Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Weigh in Wednesday from the Mountains

So we have moved in to February and I am on a skiing trip with my wife until Sunday.  No scale for me so I am taking this week off.  Let's see those numbers:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...&hl=en

Gordon

Comments

• Options
    If you can't post numbers, post a skiing pic for us!!!! image
  • Options
    Up 0.4. I am basically calling this stable for now.
  • Options
    LA LA LA LA LA! I've got my fingers stuck in my ears and I'm pretending to ignore this right now 'cause I know I won't like what the scale has to say!!!! LA LA LA LA LA!!!!
  • Options
    I need to buy a new scale! Until then, I will report I left the beyond delicious homemade chips at the Berghoff Cafe when I got my turkey sandwich this afternoon.
  • Options
    uhhh... yeah well forgot to weigh. husband asleep , scale in the bathroom and I get dressed outside of our bedroom so as not to wake him when I get kids up for morning... so next time he is outta town I can weigh! yeah, that is the story and I am sticking to it!! m
  • Options

I'll try to get up a picture tomorrow when we hit the mountains.  As for the weigh in comments above there's a lot of people avoiding the scale.  It seems we need some mojo to refocus our efforts.

Gordon

• Options

So i've skipped this since before Christmas!  Back on track with working out, eating etc.  at 197.5.  Goal is to hit the 180's by march