Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Rich (and Steve Ford) P90X Thread

2»

Comments

• Options

I have not done the legs or plyo yet, I will when I want to replace a bike/run workout and to switch it up. All and All once you mute TONY its a good workout.

• Options

Day 5 and I'm at 292 pushups, 116 pullups, core, and 7.2mi run. Working on about a 1500 cal deficit (that's not a good, just want to getherdone quickly). I think I can show up to the Wed Weigh in around 169lb after the riding this weekend...got my rubber track suit all ready.

I did the chest and back routine, then just did random pushups and pullups through the day. Might just keep going and Tweet Nemo later with a little #whosurdaddy action

• Options
    Posted By Rich Strauss on 12 Feb 2010 05:29 PM

. Might just keep going and Tweet Nemo later with a little #whosurdaddy action

Sounds like I may have lit a little fire under someones butt!    Seriously, you win.  I'm only at 220 pushups for today!

• Options

Girlie-ups, Manly-ups or Otto/Lilly handicapped? I doubt I could get Riley to stand still on my back.

• Options
    But which one of us is gonna be able to do Patrick-Ups by TOC? Hmmmmmmmmmmm?