Home Announcements 🎙
Options

TT Bikefit?

Does EN still have any sort of deal with TT Bikefit?  Thinking of giving myself an early Father's Day present.  Also...where did that darn Infinit code go...need to refill there too?

Comments

• Options
    I just finished working with Todd. Just tell him you are with EN and he will automatically give you the EN price.

Pete
  • Options
    What are the prices we're talking (non-EN or EN), BTW? I've never been able to discover even a range for what the cost is ever. Even a ball park would help with planning/decision making etc.
  • Options

The EN bike fit is $200.00 (I think 225 for non EN)I have made some adjustments based on the feedback I got from my tape and it feels much better.   I need to send another tape of my new fit to see how much more I may need to do.  Seems like a good deal and alot of info for your dollar.

• Options

I'm going to throw in my $0.02 here. Last year I did a fit with Todd. He was absolutely great, responsive and provided the service he said. Unfortunately my bike set up at the time really didn't allow me to make as many changes to things as would have been optimal. Also missing was the easy back and forth subjective comments about comfort and feel that I think are critical, particularly for us aging, less limber athletes. The outcome was that my fit was "okay" from the aerodynamic perspective, but it really killed my back and led me to underperform at IMLP. Again, I am not faulting Todd at all. If I had kept sending him tapes, I'm sure he would have kept making suggestions and we would have gotten to a solution eventually. But, on a recommendation I went to see a great local bike fitter, Jim Hogan at Geneva Bikes in Geneva, NY. Over an hour and half during our fit session he swapped parts on and off my bike faster than you could say "boo." Angles went up, down, forward, back. Subjective recordings were made of how my back, legs, etc felt in each position. At the end of an hour and half, I had a dramatically better fit and several new bike parts that really fit me like a glove. My IMAZ bike split improved and most importantly, I was able to train from August to today without constant back and leg pain. In summary, I like Todd a lot, but if you have someone good who is local I think you can get a much better job done more efficiently. If you can go see Todd in person I'm sure he would do a great job too. Jim was also cheaper than Todd although individual prices may vary of course.

• Options
    Great feedback everyone. I've been struggling with neck and @#$ pain on my tri bike for a couple of years, and I've got some spare $$ to put into fit this year. I'm thinking of trying a new saddle (Cobb v-flow) too.
  • Options

I have to agree with Kevin about having someone local, I had my fit down locally. I have a leg issue that unless  you see me walking/running/biking up close does not present itself.

Of course a lot of people do rave about TT bike fit so if you have no underlying issue that is the way to go and a few dollars cheaper as well.

Good luck