Lil' mountain icon there in the tool bar. Czech it:

A few recent pics for me:

Sierra Nevada Mtns, outside Bishop, CA

What happens when you let me babysit your kid

Lunch at Fat Matt's Rib Shack with Joanne and my sister

Recovery meal after Wed ride. Rich and Vikki of WB.com fame

Representin'

Dancing with the Stars (that's me)

The Carnage. Replacing this will be my fourth (4th) plate for this bike. Good thing AAA is about a half mile from my house

Comments

• Options

Great pics! Love to see them!

Here is my version of the Sierra Nevadas - almost every night

Sorry - kinda fuzzy, but you get the idea .  Glad the pix are fully functional again!

• Options
    I don't have pics or video and there is no mt icon!!! I can only type words and that is without color or smilies, yep dont have those either!! just plain ol' words and I am unable to emote 100%. !!
  • Options

M - are you using the quick reply box or the Add Reply box? If you click on the +add reply box below the member who last posted you should get "all the goods" - if you just go down to the quick reply and start typing w/out clicking first you will won't get any of that other stuff. Hope that helps!

Robin
  • Options
    YEAH!!!!!! Thanks R&P! Cool pics Rich. I especially like your "Dancing with the Stars" routine!
  • Options

okay okay I get it and I just typed and added in bunch of pics and then lost!!!!  but I leave you with a little laugh!  I am learning how to mt bike,,, with Heather and this is from Sunday's ride!! and if you can believe it, we are gonna race beginner class 9.8 miles this Sunday!   m

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ByNEpFCKE8

• Options
    call me clueless, how do I shrink the pic to up load? I keep getting file is too large blah, blah. I resized to smallest size and is still too large.
    P.g.
  • Options

Riding in dirt, BBQ ribs, toddlers drinking Guiness, popping wheelies = one charmed life!

Nice creek crossing, M! You are right to be cautious: some of those creeks can hide big rocks and holes.

• Options

Pain cave pics, Do work son!!

• Options
    Thats a nice pain cave paul.. That heater in front of the bike must be for kona training?? image
  • Options
    Posted By Paul Gaston on 21 Nov 2009 08:47 AM

call me clueless, how do I shrink the pic to up load? I keep getting file is too large blah, blah. I resized to smallest size and is still too large.

P.g.

The photos are not uploaded to our forum. Instead, you must:

• Upload your photo to a site like Flicker, SmugMug or other photo hosting service.
    • When the picture is up on that site, you will right click or whatever on the photo and select something like "copy the location/url of this image." What you're doing is copying the link of that individual photo.
    • Then, in the EN Forum, click on the mtn icon above and paste this URL in bullet #2 above into the URL box.
    • The forum then, when displaying your post, reaches out on the interwebs and pulls the photo from the 3rd party service above and displays it in our forum.
  • Options
    Posted By Kitima Boonvisudhi on 21 Nov 2009 08:56 AM

Riding in dirt, BBQ ribs, toddlers drinking Guiness, popping wheelies = one charmed life!

Nice creek crossing, M! You are right to be cautious: some of those creeks can hide big rocks and holes.

How bout snakes??? Could there be snakes in there? Or worse...my biggest fear....sharks...I really hate sharks....really

• Options

That is just a great pain cave.....

• Options

Thanks,

I forgot to mention that you can't see it but I soundproofed the ceiling with insulation so when the Metallica is banging and the CT is screaming, the wife  doesn't have to suffer. Those would be serious wife points. I will be cashing those this spring getting ready for lake placid. Can't wait.

P.g.

• Options

Ok, I changed from Flickr to Picasa (Google)  for my pictures but like an idiot can't seem to figure out how to upload or copy or whatever is needed to go into the url of the little mountain icon dealio.  Any help would be appreciated.

• Options
    Posted By Trent Prough on 27 Nov 2009 09:24 AM

Ok, I changed from Flickr to Picasa (Google)  for my pictures but like an idiot can't seem to figure out how to upload or copy or whatever is needed to go into the url of the little mountain icon dealio.  Any help would be appreciated.

Are you talking about getting the link from Google Photos copied so you can paste into EN?  If so:

• Open the pic you want in Google Photo
    • On the right click the "link to the photo" text
    • Select the photo size from the drop down menu
    • Check the "Image Only (no link)" box
    • Then copy the code in the "Embed Image" box
    • Then paste into 4.0 via the image icon (aka "mountain icon dealio") in the post formatting area

Hope this helps.

John

• Options

It freaking worked.  You totally rock John.  I'll give you a big hug and kiss when I come to Cali for the TOC