Homeโ€บ Classifieds
Options

2011 Specialized Transition Pro XL Tri/TT Frameset- Sram Red, Zipp VukaAero

Selling my beloved Specialized Transition Pro. Only reason for sale is due to sponsor obligations for 2013. I've won many tris & time trials on this bike, it's wicked fast. Just as fast as any superbike, with the added benefit of actually being able to work on it yourself. That & she's a beauty in red, a dream to ride. Everything listed here is worth multiples of what I'm asking. It's really a steal, but I need it gone. Add in a few parts & you've got a pro machine that's race-ready.

Included in this sale:
- 2011 Specialized Transition Pro XL Frameset (frame, fork, headset, zero offset seatpost, front & rear brakes, deep-drop headset top-cap/brake hanger)
- Zipp VukaAero Aerobars w/ integrated brake levers, with Bontrager Speed Concept Extensions (includes all risers, pads, wing extenders, bolts, and tools)
- Sram Red Front & Rear Derailleurs w/ Sram GXP Bottom Bracket

***Please note that only what is listed above is included in the auction. If you are looking for other components, you are welcome to ask and we can discuss reasonable pricing...most of the items pictured are also available if you wish, but are NOT included. These items include Sram r2c shifters, Speedplay zero pedals, Cobb VFlow Max saddle, & Mavic Ksyrium SL SSC wheels. I also have some Zipp Carbon Race bend extensions that are new & uncut that I can swap in for an extra cost***

Background:
The bike was received new from Specialized in spring of 2011 as a warranty frame. I purchased every component that is on the bike brand new & installed at the same time. The bike has been ridden for 2 seasons of racing, the majority of the riding being done indoors. No rain, no mud, nothing like that. Never wrecked, never dropped. Honestly.

I only note two small issues on the entire bike. There is a bit of tire rub on the inside of the seat tube, assumably from trying to run my disc a bit too close. Not severe, just a bit of black rubber on the white paint. There is also a little ding on the right downtube fairing that has been touched up. The bars turned too far & nicked the wing, happens on pretty much every Transition.

I've been racing for years & I've been on Specialized for years. I know them inside & out and take great care of them. Brakes work & center great. I regularly clean, lube, and rebuild them. Never had any issues with wide wheels, and my Zipp Sub9 was about as wide as they come. I live & die by my torque wrench, so you can rest assured that everything here is 100% as described & ready to perform for years to come.

Fit Specs:
- Stack is 542mm
- Reach is 421mm
- Current saddle height is 765mm. You can go as high as 790mm while still meeting minimum insertion. If that's too short, seatposts are available from Specialized & are always on eBay.
- Current front end has 10mm of spacers below stem & 10mm above. Plenty of adjustment to be had up here.
- Zipp extensions are 265mm center of pad to shifter bolt at full insertion. You can cut to go shorter, or you can take them out another 3-4cm if you need longer.

If you have any questions, need more details, would like to see more pictures, etc...please just ask.

I work in a bike shop, bike will be well packed & shipped.

I can't seem to get pics to work on EN 5.0. I have lots of pics if you'd like. It's also on ST & eBay.
Asking $2500 on the frameset, Zipp bars, & Sram derailleurs.