Home Announcements 🎙

5.0 Fixes for Week of 2/18

Thanks for all your patience guys...doing our best here behind the scenes....here are a few housekeeping things we did this weekend. 

• Added a "Manage Account" tab under the Support space, for you to do some basic tasks with your account until we are 100% back online. 
  • Forum updates to the HTML text and picture uploading, so you need to post some stuff!!!
  • Updated EN member roles -- mostly admin, behind-the-scenes stuff, but if you have issues, let us know.
  • Added Not Read and My Topics to navigation under Forums Tab....nice shortcut for you!

Comments

• Excellent progress guys, really appreciate the effort to get the site back up and running within the new 5.0 framework!
  • Nice work keep plugging as I know you and Rich are still doing clinc, webinars etc as well.  That and Coach Rich is now healing up after a dirt bike accident. 

Gordon

• Gonna need to add Rich to the list of fixesimage
  • Great work! Keep it up! Many of the new team members may not know how awesome you guys are, but keep doing what you are and they will see! In my 5 years I have NEVER been disappointed! You guys rock!

• Posted By John Kitchen on 18 Feb 2013 05:55 PM

Gonna need to add Rich to the list of fixes

Quite possibly the best reply so far.  

• Some more updates for y'all...

Get Fast plans should be 100% updated now...please let us know if you have 8 full weeks!!!

Improved Training Plan Zone clarification -- Bike POWER Zones Now...

Your bike power and run pace zones are now editable on the 5.0 platform. Here is a video overview of how you can do that! http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cInq2xV2fY

• Hi Patrick,

I am not training with power but with heart rate.  My training plan page has Bike Power Zones as you show here.  Shouldn't it say Heart Rate Zones?

• @Ken, no we only have the means to show POWER. If you entered power zones in your profile before, that's what you''ve got. Of course you can hack the system, go to training / calculators, determine your HR zones, go to your profile and enter them in PLACE of your Bike Power Zones and just know that those are your HR numbers....
  • For Wednesday:

* Added a "More" Button to the bottom of the Dashboard
    * Once, truly, and for all, updated the Get Fast plans thanks to a spiffy new plan importer tool!!!!
  • Coach P - Are you saying you DID update the Get Faster Plans or you WILL BE updating the Get Faster Plans? Mine still not working. GF Intermediate still shows only 6 of 8 weeks. Thanks

• @John, I got the GF Advanced plan to work...but not the INT or BEG...just moved to top of the priority list...so sorry....
  • I love the better "Not read" buttons.

How about a "save for later" button? Love to be able to star some posts so I could easily find them and spend a little more time thinking before answering.

tom