Home OutSeason (December '09)
Options

Week 11 OS

Played with my ibike nterval lengths this morning as the last couple of weeks I had some difficutly staying in the neighborhood of 120%.  I increased the interval length to 1"/1" and was really suscessful in keeping to my 120% goal.  Looking forward to the run tomorrow, I love track intervals... as long as I don't puke.  On a side note, I was successful in talking a friend of mine into long-term lending me his PT power meter.  I haven't installed it yet but will get to it soon.  Good luck this week everyone.

Comments

• Options
    Great that you've got power now Chuck.

Did my first 30/30s yesterday (I'm on week 9), wow! I'm going to stick with the prescribed 30/30 unless it presents a training issue for me.

I am really feeling it in the quads today, much more than the threshold work.

I don't think i'm gonna be able to get the IP run workout in today as this storm has the tri state area pretty much shut down.
  • Options

Tuesday did 5 X 2.5/2.5   all at just over 120% with # 5 being right at 120 %   Really suffered on #5 to get it there, thought my heart was coming out of my chest.    Recovered well and had a solid 30' at 90%.

Wednesday did the track workout in the snow, fortunately hadn't stated sticking to the track yet.   Did 4 X 200, 2 X 800, 4 X 200, 2 X 400 all pretty much at the prescribed paces.   They hurt,  a lot !!    Looking forward to another bike tomorrow.