Home Announcements 🎙

Race Director Communication

Hi Team, well the race season is upon us. Some of you have already done some races and this Sunday some of the team are racing IM70.3 Texas, which leads me to this email - as the new Race Director I have some catching up to do.

First on the agenda is letting you all know how I and the Coaches will be communicating with you about your races.  As mentioned in some previous posts, Race Groups will be created by the Coaches approximately 7 weeks before your event is due to take place. 

It is imperative that you join the group created, as this is the way that we will be communicating with you about pre-race dinners, after race meeting, next day breakfast, prerace training etc....  If you are not in the group, you will not get the emails and will be out of the loop

Presently we have groups created for IMTexas, Rev3Quassy, IMCDA and IM70.3 Tremblant.  If you are racing at one of these events, get in your group pronto!!!!!

In the next week I will be doing a call for Race Captains.  This will be done inside your group. If you are interested or just curious about the position of Race Captain check out the details here http://tinyurl.com/d99wovy  The link has the wrong email. Please email me if you are interested at brenda@endurancenation.us.  I was a race captain at IMTremblant last year and it was a ton of fun.

That's about it for now.  I will continue to keep you posted as things come up. 

Comments