Home Coaching Forum 🧢
Options

BIKE TESTING RESULTS

Hey Patrick, I'm just finishing out OS Wk 14 testing.  Did the 40 min (HR) bike test this morning.   Although my average speed and distance increased, my HR zones dropped by 5 beats.    Does this seem normal?  I'm thinking my heart is getting stronger or my legs were not wanting to push any harder?  Your educated insight would be greatly appreciated! (PS...I love the Infinit "MUD")

Comments

• Options
    Looks to me like you got improvement Jennifer.
  • Options
    More output (speed and distance) with less input (HR) = more fitness!
  • Options
    Way to go! You are gaining fitness!
  • Options
    FITTER, but its more the speed/distance that matter than the HR. What were those deltas?
  • Options
    Ye haw, Work Works! Thanks guys!
  • Options

Patrick.....???   You ask...."What were those deltas?"  Not sure what you are asking??   Details??   While I'm here, I didn't see any spot to "subscribe to this topic"  I just went back in to see if there were any responses.   Thanks.

• Options
    Delta, as in Test #1 & #2 MPH vs Test #3....and same for distance. How much did those improve by?

I am working on the subscribe button...since I can see it I thought you all could...sorry!!! Oh wait...here it is at the bottom next to the SUBMIT Button on the left!!!!

|
    |
    |
    v
  • Options
    Patrick,
    Test #1- Avg HR - 153; Speed 18.3; Miles 12.2
    Test #2- Avg HR - 157; Speed 19; Miles 12.72
    Test #3- Avg HR - 152; Speed 19.6; Miles 13.1

And...on my screen there is nothing but the SUBMIT button at the bottom.
  • Options
     Hey Patrick...did you miss the reply below?  And, in looking at other micro posts, I see the "subscribe" item on the bottom left, but when I post a question/query, it's not there.  
  • Options
    @Jennifer, no missing I was offline there for a bit. So the delta that shows you are going almost a FULL MILE PER HOUR faster shows your real fitness gains. Very excited for you!!!