Home Coaching Forum 🧢
Options

Changing workout sequence

Hi coaches....finished week 7 of GF adv.  starting 1/2iman Adv this week..Can't manage long rides on Sat & Sun.  Okay if I do on M & T and keep the long run on Th?  I can pretty much mix up the days in any sequence you suggest but need to keep rides during week due to kids weekend sports.  Also since run this week calls for 2 hrs & most I've been is 90 mins..Do you suggest a 10-15 increase till I build to 2 hrs.  1/2 Iman in June 9, Racine July21. and A race of Iman WI.

thanks for the help...sue

Comments

• Options
    @Sue, thanks for the note. I say that you definitely go on those days. So Mon/Tues are long bikes...Wed is swim only, Thrurs is long run, Fri is swim only. Then Sat is interval bike, Sun is interval run. Love your dedication!!!
  • Options

Glad to read this. Thanks Coach P! I've learned thru the years that my longest days need to be during the week...not on the weekend with 4 kids all at home & having activities on & off thru the day. The SAUs go down fast if I leave home with all that going on! I like seeing how you rearranged things. Thx.

• Options
    With four kids you are automatically enrolled in like the "Triple Black Diamond" level of difficulty!!! image