Home Coaching Forum 🧢
Options

Plan adjustment

RnP,

Completed HITS Napa 70.3 last weekend, and have transitioned to Beginner IM for CDA.  This weekend calls for first big training weekend 1/4/1 SBR.  I feel like I can do it, but wondering if I should maybe switch out next weekend's plan with this weekend's.  Race went well, and has refocused my efforts to really improve in the next two months...learning to push workouts in the pool and the bike.

Mark

Comments

• Options

Hi there! Must have been you I saw out there on the course. I gave a  little shout out for endurance nation. I wasn't wearing an EN top as I have to wear my top from my sponsor. What did you think of the course? I will be at CDA as well. I need to get an EN hat or tattoos or something before then!

• Options

Mark,

Congrats on your race! Please write a race report, I know many members would like to hear your feedback on the HITS events. 

Not a problem to just move that workout to next weekend. 

• Options

Posted race report the other day....hope it took.  Feeling pretty good and have a 3 day weekend so may try and get that big workout in - I'm pumped and super motivated to get back at it.  If it's Better to do next week, will do then, but don't believe the fatigue is so much that I Can't do it...

Thanks for the shout out on the course...took me a second to realize what you were saying and you were gone by then!  Enjoyed representing the team - hope to see you at CDA meet up.

• Options

...and I was a little nervous about the course after driving it - at least the swim was flat.  Riding uphill gives my back hell, and it did, but wasn't as bad as expected...any idea if elevation profile for CDA is 2300+ or 4600+...I'm not sure if the profile online is for the entire distance or just for one loop.  Will try and go out in a month and get a ride in of the course.  See you out there!

• Options

Hey Mark,

Elevation shown for CDA is for each loop.  Congrats on your HITS finish! See you at CDA!