Home Coaching Forum 🧢
Options

HIM Advanced Week 14 Questions

Coaches -

A couple of things:

1.  Over the weekend I started to feel some issues in my foot - feels like Plantar Fasciitis creeping in.  I am wondering how to handle the coming week's run workouts.  Today I should be doing my hard interval run - 2x1.5 miles at TP, Wed a brick run, Thurs 120min long run, and Sat 30 minute run.  What do you recommend in terms of making sure I take care of this so it doesn't get worse?

2.  Saturday is supposed to be a race rehearsal day, but we are doing the "Great Urban Race" in DC that day.  I can either move the RR to Sunday, but would have to do the ride on the trainer, OR move it to next Saturday do the ride/run outside.  What would you suggest?

Thanks a bunch!

Kortney

Comments

• Options
    Kortney, sorry I missed today's workouts (text me for instant feedback: (617) 513-3830); but moving forward I'd drop the brick run on Wed, spin for an hour on Thursday in Z2 instead of the run, the friday as is. Sat is the race and sunday recover. If the PF continues, we'll need to look into alternative work; for now rest and roll that foot....lot of icing, etc!!
  • Options
    Thanks coach P!