Home Coaching Forum 🧢
Options

Claire's macro thread

In the master plan for IMLP. I was following the get faster plan until about 3 weeks ago when I bought a house, moved and generally have been drained. I have maintained a basic wko schedule with usually one session/day (swim x2, FTP bikes mostly, max 2 hrs, and 2-3 runs maxing at 60 min) but there were a few days in there with nothing. To say the least, life has kicked me in the pants. This is my first ironman and while another couple weeks may be nice mentally, I'm wondering if I should jump into the training program now. I tried to keep running frequency up, but honestly that didn't pan out. If I shouldn't jump into the plan, what can I do for the next couple weeks to without too much mental strain. Mentally, I'm committed to 12 weeks, it's just getting there in the best emotional and physical place now.

Comments

• Options

Claire,

Recommend that this week you load up the IM plan to end on IMLP and then just work the plan, dropping into the forum to ask for guidance from us and the team if you need help adjusting things. Good luck!