Home Classifieds
Options

FS: Hed Jet Disc C2 clincher with EN disc decals already applied

Selling my trusty Hed Jet Disc C2.  Clincher.  2010 model year.  Wheel only.  No tires or cassette.  Used maybe a dozen times.  I haven't used it in the last few races as I was able to get a Zipp disc at a good price and don't need two disc wheels.

The disc does have a thumbnail sized ding in it from when a rock skipped up off the road and hit the wheel.  It in no way pierced or cut into the disc.  Just a small nick/dent.  It literally looks like a thumbnail nick you see in a wetsuit.  I'll try to get a closeup picture.  A non-issue really but in the spirit of full disclosure it needed to be mentioned.

As you can see, I put on the EN disc decals.  I did a decent job of getting the Hed stickers off but some sticker gunk remains. I also did a decent job of putting on the EN stickers.  I will include a second set of EN disc stickers with the wheel so you can re-sticker the wheel if you think my stickering job sucks. 

The wheel was $1,100 brand new.  $500 + a few bucks for shipping and it is yours!  Slowtwitch classified prices have been much higher ($650-$750 range) so it's an EN friendly price.

Here is a pic with the wheel on my bike that was probably taken sometime last year.