Home Coaching Forum 🧢
Options

Switching workout days?

Hi Rich and Patrick,

I am off from work during the summer, actually been off since May 1(perks of teaching at a college)! Anyway, I have until June 11th to train like a rock star without disrupting our family life which will certainly earn me mega SAU's. I would like to switch my Sat and Sun with Thurs and Fri. Do you see a problem with this? I suppose I will be running on tired legs on the weekends after doing a lot of biking on thurs. and fri. Just wondering what your thoughts are on this or if you suggest others days to switch with, I'm open to that as well.

As always, thanks.

Frank

Comments

• Options
    Frank, if it's possible, I suggest you just bump the whole week forward. So your Saturday would be Monday on the plan. That will take some creative selecting of weeks as our system autochanges on other days, but I think that's the best way....would that work?
  • Options
    My schedule is very flexible so I can do that, but what should I do about this week's Sat and Sun workout if I should move them to Monday? Would it be too much to do this week's Sat/Sun today and tomorrow, then Week 11 Sat/Sun THIS Monday/Tuesday?

• Options
    Frank, you can do that double down but then your Sunday (the actual day) should be off to help you "recover"....let me know what you decide!
  • Options
    Thanks Patrick. I forget I am going on my son's school field trip Monday, so I will use Monday as the day off instead of Tuesday and do Monday's workout on Tuesday.