Home Classifieds
Options

For Sale - Blue AC1 Road Bike (large) (LOWER PRICE)

FOR SALE - A brand new build of Blue's awesome AC1 road bike. I built this bike up personally to be my new ride but picked up another Blue frame and am going to keep that one instead. EN price of $2,000 (OBO) plus shipping 

If you aren't familiar with Blue they are a relatively small company down in GA that makes awesome rides.  Counting this one, I have five Blue's in my stable.  Hence the need to sell this one...  :-) I have lots more pics available if you'd like to see more, just let me know.  dustyholcomb@me.com

Frame - Size Large - Details from Blue below.

Gruppo - SRAM Force full groupset. Shifters, derailleurs, crank, brakes, etc.

Bars - Aerus Carbon Wing - 44cm

Wheels - Reynolds Solitude - (great lightweight but stiff clincher wheels perfect for climbing or cruising)

Saddle - John Cobb V Flow Plus or John Cobb Gen 2 (your choice)

Pedals (not included) but if you are interested can be for $100 (Shimano Ultegra pedals)

Bike has never been ridden other than to test shifting. 

Frame Information: www.rideblue.com 

AC1 CARBON FRAMESET

Aerus Composites T700 high modulus carbon

SFT2 Super Flow Tube Tech: Tube cross-sections oriented to the direction the wind flows across bike (down tube, fork and seat stays)

Aerus Composites C4SFT carbon aero road fork with carbon dropouts

FSA Orbit 1-1/8" integrated headset included

Micro adjust front deraileur hanger for superior shifting

BB30 bottom bracket

Full length Gore Cables are recommended

LG

MSRP Frameset $2300

Comments

• Options
      Dusty, I don't need another road bike, but I at least wanted to say that I used to have an AC1 and it is an absolutely Fantastic bike and yours is a great build! This bike is stiff and aero, but also very comfortable. Whoever buys it will be getting an awesome bike at a really fair price.
    • Options

Thanks John!  I am actually a little bit bummed about selling it, but in order to have more in the stable I have to make some room.  :-)

• Options
      bump for lowered price