Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Calif 70.3 --- Who's in?

I haven't seen a post regarding this race which is about 5 weeks away (Mar 27).  Just wondering if any EN peeps will be joining me in Oceanside, CA.

Comments

• Options
    I'm not racing, but there is a very good chance I have to be in San Diego that weekend for something else. If so, I will spectate during the race and would but interested in meeting up right after the race.
  • Options
    I will be there to observe a few friends racing. Would love to hook up with some of you and meet during the event. Just booked my flight.

Vince
  • Options
    I am arriving in Oceanside around noon on Friday. Will try to update status as race day nears to see if we can get together to say hello, meet, and greet.
  • Options
    My sis and I will be coming in on Wednesday, Mar 24 and are staying close to the venue in Oceanside. We'll be down there prior to the event for sure. I'm in the 40-44 start wave and my sis is in Women's 35-39.

If you don't run into us before the event, just look for the bro-sister team at about mile 6 of the run puking on the side of the course... hah, just kidding, just kidding. I am sure our EN race execution will be flawless. Hope to see ya there!
  • Options

Mike,

If you've followed the training and you execute the plan that EN lays out...there will be no puking...or walking

Vince

• Options
    I'll be there also. Will be my first triathlon ever. So, I'll be the guy puking at the start because he's nervous. ;-)

I should be there Wednesday night. Staying at the marriott residence inn there in oceanside.

Peter