Home Classifieds
Options

Reynolds Attack Carbon Clincher with Powertap 2.4+ Lowered Price!

Hello,

Hope to find a new home in da haus for my Reynolds Attack Carbon Clincher with Powertap 2.4+

Wheel an PT is a 2009. Never wrecked, crashed or abused. I have a already EN logo'd wheelbuilder cover to go with it, and if needed or wanted a Sram S80 front wheel that is also decked out in EN Logos. 

The S80 has one small crack in the carbon fairing that doesn't effect the wheel just purely cosmetic. The reynolds stickers are a bit tore up from putting black tape over them when using the wheelbuilder cover.

First $700 takes it! If you want the joule and wheel $750, and if you want the Sram S60 front wheel make it $950 

Let me know if you have any ?'s

Comments

• Options

I still have this and would love to keep it in da house.

I also have a Joule 2.0 with two bike mounts,box and contents that can go with it.

Make me a reasonable offer and its yours.

Great training and racing wheel set for someone looking to get into power.

Scott

• Options
    Hey, I think I recognize that Attack wheel! image
    I switched to using a Quarq after I sold it to you, but I ended up buying another pair of Attacks. That's what I'll be using at IM Tahoe. And I JUST got a wheelcover for my Attack last week!
  • Options
    Yeah I'm hoping someone in the has will find value in it.

Powertap's latest offerings has made me realize that I need to be extremely FLEXIBLE on price

It has been a great wheel that has served me well.

I purchased a set of Reynolds 60mm w/powertap that will be my race wheels for IMLT.

Looking forward to meeting you at the race :-)