Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Last weigh in for February

So we have come to the end of February.  I don't recall exactly but believe the weigh in end date is today?.   I slept in this morning so I don't have time to check the archives but if people want I can continue the posts.  I still have a wack of weight to lose to meet my goal of 190 which I did not really expect to hit by end of February

Anyway I'm down 2lbs to 215.  Since October 28th I am down 15lbs so not bad but still a long way to go. 

Post your numbers here:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...&hl=en

Gordon

Comments

• Options

Weird, weird, weird!!! I got on the scale this AM with A LOT of trepidation. I thought I would be holding steady, but was down to 135.5!!! Holy Cow - I DID NOT see that coming. I guess all the salads and skipping the butter on everything finally paid off? Maybe since I haven't been able to do my workouts lately it's just msucle disappearing - whatever the case I'll take it as my goal for this "EN weigh watchers" was 135.

Great Job Gordon - 15 lbs is A LOT! Even if you still have more to lose you don't have as far to go as you did! Keep it up image
  • Options

Nice work! I'm down to 172.5lb. Wasn't too long ago that I was seeing numbers north of 180 (shushhhhh).

• Options
    Gordon, any way to keep this going?? It really helps to be accountable. I started with the Dec OS and I am down 27lbs but I still have a ways to go.

Good job guys!!
  • Options

Chuck 27 lbs excellent job.  I will keep it going as its good to know you have to put it out there to the team.  My goal for IMC is to be at least 190lbs or less and that means another 25lbs to lost.   I know I don't want to be carrying and more lbs they I have to over Richter pass and yellow lake. 

Realistically this the 190 is a good goal and I know with my body size and frame I could even get down to 180 or perhaps 175 but it's been 10 years or so since I've seen the 170's so I take it one step at a time.

Gordon

• Options
    Gordon, i know what you mean about the 10yrs. I played collegiate soccer and I look back at pictures and think how "small" I was, even with all the parties. I fight the genitic monster every day, it's hard but it's also fun. I am looking forward to a late summer 1/2 IM and then IMAZ in November. Think I can get below 200 by then. I seem to have plateaued a little since going into a VO2 block. The weight doesn't seem to be coming off as easy as it did. Anyway, thanks for continuing the "accountabiity" spreadsheet.