Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

More exciting news to share with the team

After welcoming Abigail to this world, I’m not sure if anything will ever top that experience, none the less I have some other (but not as exciting) news to share with the team.

Before I share, I once again owe RnP along with the entire team a big THANK YOU!

Thank you for all of the support and advice last year, without you I would not have had such a great season. Because of that season I have a number of great new opportunities for the 2010 season.

For 2010 I will be a member of the Zoot Ultra Triathlon Team and sponsored by Zoot Sports, Orbea USA, Zipp Speed Weaponry, Gu Energy, View Goggles, Fuel Belt, ALCiS, as well as part of the Get A Grip Cycles Elite Team (A Chicago based bike shop).

I will also continue to be a member of Endurance Nation just as I was before. I will not be able to race in the EN kit anymore but there are a few options I am discussing to get an EN logo on my equipment and/or race kit. Of course, I still know the gang sign and can wear the tattoos no matter what kit I end up in.

The team will be officially announced in March and the season will kick off with a team camp in San Diego for all Zoot sponsored athletes the weekend of California 70.3.

As usual, I’m glad to share as much as I can with the team throught the year.

Comments