Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman CDA
Options

Congrats!

One benefit of having to walk the last 10 miles was that I got to cheer a lot of you on as you passed me!  It was awesome to see so many strong people pass me by.  Great job!  It was awesome meeting so many of you. Seeing all of you out on the course is another reason I enjoy EN!

Peter

Comments

• Options
    Great work managing the event, Peter! I really appreciated your organization and leadership. I am sorry you had such a tough time. I look forward to hanging with you in Tahoe while you take your revenge out on that course!

• Options
    Agree with Dino! Great work, and really appreciate you volunteering. I'll also likely be at Tahoe (depending on how Wisconsin goes two weeks before!)

All the best,
    Greg
  • Options
    Peter for IM Tahoe Captain!
  • Options
    Enjoyed it guys! Met a couple of you on course. I wore the yellow tri suit from my local club image My wife cheered on a bunch of you, so if someone was yelling EN stuff at you, that was probably her image
  • Options
    I also wanted to day Thanks to Peter for all the coordination and also in a more personal note for the encouragement as we run a few miles together. He represents what the EN team is all about

Also thanks to Dino for giving me an EN jersey at the last minute , wearing it during the race facilitated me being identified as a member of the team and being cheered on by rest of the team members and spectators (probably Brandon's wife!)

Thanks to both