Home Announcements 🎙

The Official “What EN Stuff Can I Share” Announcement

Team:

I recently traveled to the Ironman Lake Tahoe course, to preview the course in advance of my training camp next month and of the race in September. By all accounts the Ironman Lake Tahoe bike is very challenging and I have a lot of experience with cycling and running at altitude. I wanted to experience the course myself, return to LA, and create for the Team a suite of tools and content that would give TeamEN athletes a competitive advantage on this and other courses.

I published the first draft of my course notes in the IMLT forum and a long time member and very good friend shared that information on Facebook.

This is 100% our bad. With RnP creating so much triathlon training and racing related content in a number of channels (forum posts, videos, podcasts, the blog, etc) I'm sure it can become confusing as to what is intended to be members-only content vs content that can be shared with the public.

We'd like to give you some clear guidance and ask for your help in maintaining the value of your Endurance Nation membership and the competitive advantage that we, as coaches, and you, as a team, create for each other. If you want to share something you found inside Endurance Nation, please use this criteria to make a decision:

• OK to share: Anything on the EN Blog, our Facebook page, Twitter feed, YouTube, or EN Podcast channels.

• Not OK to share: Anything on the members site. Specifically, content in the Forums, the Dashboard, Wiki, our training plans, the podcasts and videos that accompany your training plans, etc. Basically, anything that you had to use your EN login to get to!   :-)

After all, members-only content is a valuable item that you are each paying us to create for you, to give you and your teammates a competitive advantage on race day.  We appreciate your help in helping us continue to help you kick ass!

RnP

Comments