Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Louisville
Options

IMLOU WKO Thread July 22-28

Woo-hoo, Tuesday's in the books!  Always a tough day:  coming off of post-weekend Monday fatigue, then swim in the AM, long/crazy/stressful day at work and then the interval run in the PM.  But, I got it done and am now happily resting on the couch image

Hope everybody recovered from the RR .. we're getting closer!

Comments

• Options
    Greetings from Prague everyone! I'm totally off the reservation this week but I am committed to doing at least one workout a day. Got here Saturday and since then I've gotten in three outdoor runs and two indoor bikes. The runs are all about exploring and seeing what i can find with absolutely no regard for pace or distance. The stationary bikes have all been best guess zones while my iPhone plays one of 4 Sufferfest videos. Since i think i was on the edge of overtraining prior to the trip, its been a good break. I'll get back into the goove next week.

Keep on the gas everyone, the Ville is right around the corner!
  • Options

2:30 long run in the books tonight (16.42 miles). Somehow miles 3, 4, and 5 seem the hardest. After I get past mile 6 or so, it's just cruise on to the end. Thankful my husband coasted along with me the whole way on his new cross bike and protected me from the neighbors annoying dogs. Perfecting my Infinit strategy...a few questions here if you've got any Infinit wisdom (haha) to share: http://members.endurancenation.us/Forums/tabid/57/aft/12723/Default.aspx