Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Canada
Options

RR on race course

For those who will be doing RR on the course (weekend of Aug 9-11) use this thread to possibly group up for bike/run/swim pub-crawl etc.

I will be up there, planning to start 8or 830am at/near Rainbow Park. My wife will drive support vehicle (she will stop every 20k or so to simulate aid station) so if others wish to make use of my support with gear/fluids/food etc. let me know. 

Comments

• Options
    Not doing this race but stumbled across this thread and wanted to give your wife a virtual high five for being so supportive!! So cool! (I can hardly get mine to a race cuz they start so early!)
  • Options
    Tim!! What an awesome wife!! Might take you up on the offer as a safety net!! Jenn Edwards, her husband mark and I will be riding the course also. I will most likly be "tail end Charlie" Last time I avgd 15.5 mph hoping a little better this time.

Happy to but your wife Starbucks to start the day and at least first drink of choice to end the day :-)
    Be in touch!
    Ann
  • Options
    Um, yah, thiat's a very cool wife to assist and support like that. I coincidently saw something on lance armstrong last night about nutrition. He was like, well I'm pretty lucky because I basically have a support car that follows me around whenever I'm training to give me what I need...It was an old video.