Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Champion System Clothing

I am wondering if anyone has dealt with Champion System before? It looks like it might be a way to get EN gear that is hard to come by. I am curious about the quality and performance of the gear compared to some of the bigger names in the space.

Pete

Comments

• Options
    Posted By Peter Giesin on 02 Mar 2010 03:33 PM

I am wondering if anyone has dealt with Champion System before? It looks like it might be a way to get EN gear that is hard to come by. I am curious about the quality and performance of the gear compared to some of the bigger names in the space.

Pete

We did Champion Systems for the first year of EN. Consensus was that the women's cut wasn't good so we went with Sugoi. FWIW:

• The latest singlet and jersey order is finally in the works. However...
    • It took me 4 friggin' weeks to finally close the process on this simple reorder. You can be sure I completely lit up the account rep over the delay. I. Was. Pissed.
    • They are saying delivery by late March, early April.

• Options
    Rich, stupid question (covering nutz) are you waiting to ship anything else we may have ordered (jerseys and/or bibs) unitl the singlets come in, only one shipment? Thanks.
  • Options

If we had it in stock we shipped it right away. IOW, I shipped jersey, shorts, arm warmers, running shirts, hats, and visors as I got the orders and if they were in stock. If you ordered bibs or armwarmers and I did not have them in stock, I refunded the money, as we are not reordering those until next fall.

I remember processing yours but can't recall if it was "ship this stuff' or "refund this stuff." I'll check later today.

• Options
    Rich, any word yet on that shipment check?? Thanks again for the help.