Home Classifieds
Options

Adamo Attack saddle

Tried the ISM Adamo Attack a few times, but couldn't use it (switched back to Adamo Racing instead).

Unfortunately, my LBS won't take it back once it's been installed, so now I've gotta sell it.

http://www.ismseat.com/saddle/adamo-attack

I've got it in white (how Euro of me).

It's got maybe 60 miles of road riding on it.

$200 (incl s/h) OBO

no trades/barters please!

Comments

• Options
    I bought a new race bike this summer at such a good deal they would not swap seats with me so I had to buy the Adamo Attack in addition. So if you can't sell it and want to trade it for a brand new Fizik Arione Tri (black) still with the packaging and ZERO miles, I would happily swap with you.
  • Options

I'm having trouble following who is trying to get rid of what saddle, but I'm interested in an Adamo attack, but cannot put a white one on my black bike!  I have an Adamo road, which I might be willing to trade/sell, but want to try the attack first to see if I like it better.  I'm pretty happy with it, but wish the nose was a little narrower....rubs my inner thighs a little.  Looks like the attack nose is a little more narrow right?

• Options
    @Paul, already got what I need, so no need for a trade for me.

@Jeff, for me, the nose of the Attack is narrow, but takes most of the length of the saddle to taper - which is where it rubs/chafes me. The Adamo Racing saddle tapers faster while still narrow; works better for me.

You totally CAN put a white saddle on a black bike. That's what's called "euro", and its' the same look I have on my black tri bike (along with white handle bar tape).
  • Options

FYI: saddle should match lettering on frame and bar tape.