• EN Wants You!

• Call To Action

• From the Forums

• Race Update

• From The Wiki

• Sponsor/Discounts Update

• Challenges

EN Wants You!

The OutSeason Webinar Series continues!  Next one is TONIGHT (11/19) at 5:30 pm PST and is packed with two hours about “The Outseason and Swimming.”Register here.

Upcoming topics will include considerations for beginning to use a powermeter, powermeters on the market, an overview of power training concepts and terms, and how EN uses power to develop your fitness in the OS.

Call To Action

Planning Ahead to Race on Turkey Day? Here's how you can modify your OutSeason training to have a great week and burn of some of those calories.

From the Forums

So why does run training at Z3-4 on intervals help an IM Run? Read more here.

Race Update

IM AZ peeps raced this weekend on Sunday, November 17. We hope you used those handy links to the trackers, bio etc. on the dashboard. Race Reports for IMFlorida are being dropped in the forums and we want to know how you did at IM AZ! Take some time to read about how your team mates executed like EN Ninjas.

Sponsor/Discounts Update

TeamEN is pleased to launch a new relationship with Blueseventy, maker of elite wetsuits and fantastic swim accessories. As a member, you can get the discount code for their cold swim packs here. In the meantime, here's a great article on cold water swimming tips from the Blueseventy team!

How to Conquer Cold Water

While cold water isn’t something we should fear, it is something we should respect and prepare for. Like any swim race or triathlon we do the work before hand, preparing yourself for a cold water race is exactly the same.

Below are a few facts I’ve learned over the course of my racing career. All of these helped me not only survive the cold water, but thrive in it when others floundered.Read the rest online here.

Challenges

Pushup Challenge is in full swing and if you’re not on the pushup train, you still have time to hop aboard. The Virtual Marathon Relay Challenge is this weekend November 16 and 17. All details for that can be found on the dashboard.

We are DOMINATING Division I of the IRONMAN Triclub Challenge. Here’s how to keep the momentum going even if you’re not racing- we can earn 150 volunteer points for each person on our team that watches the Ironman Championships this weekend and fills out a survey about the broadcast. Keep an eye out for the survey link- Brenda, our trusty, dedicated Race Director will send it along when she receives it.

Shine on,

RnP