Home Announcements 🎙

Train with the Coaches at an Endurance Nation Training Camp in 2014!

You are receiving this email because you are a member of Endurance Nation.

If you need admin support, please email support for help.

Endurance Nation

Train with the Coaches at an

Endurance Nation Training Camp in 2014!

Training, Learning, and TeamEN Mojo!

Inline Image

Team,

The Coaches have scheduled a range of training camps in 2014 to bring your fitness, and race execution smarts, several ticks up the learning curve!

Ironman Training Camps

These are our signature camps, offering three very high quality days of training, coupled with 5-6 total hours of instruction, as the coaches teach you how to race every inch of YOUR Ironman course!

You will exit this weekend 110% ready to rock your race. Aside from having a great 12-week race prep cycle, this is the most important element of your pre-race training!

For 2014 we'll conduct six race-specific training camps on the Ironman Texas, Lake Placid, Mont Tremblant, Wisconsin, Lake Tahoe, and Chattanooga courses. Go here for complete details, prices, and registration, and go here to read more about what makes these training camps much more than "just" training.

Note that we are honoring 2013 pricing through January 31st, 2014. So be sure to find your camp & register before the end of January 2014 and save!

Will I benefit from these Ironman training camps if I'm not racing one of these races, or even an Ironman?

Yes, absolutely! Over the years these camps have served a dual purpose for a very wide range of EN athletes: first, they have become regional team training and camaraderie building weekends. It's great to meet, train, and socialize, in the real world, with your virtual TeamEN training partners. And second, the race execution knowledge you'll learn at these camps is invaluable at ANY distance!

Tucson Annual Training Rally

Introduced and very successful in 2013, we've gone back to the lab to make it leaner, meaner, and more affordable for 2014. This is a great way to kick off your 2014 season with guided training sessions by Coach Rich and Coach Patrick, as well as special lectures, sponsor schwag and lots of fun stuff with the Team! Go here for complete details on the Annual Rally and we hope you decide to join us! Note: price increases after December 31st, 2013!

Blue Ridge Parkway Cycling Camp

Join Coach Patrick for our third annual Blue Ridge Mountain Cycling Camp. We have a packed agenda to make you a fitter, smarter cyclist in just four days. This is an excellent opportunity to develop critical early season endurance fitness and strength on the bike, and is perfect for athletes looking to race in June, July, August, and early September. You’ll also receive daily instruction from Coach Patrick. The camp includes all lessons, SAG, snacks, drinks, breakfast, dinner and lodging. The only thing not included? An extra set of legs! Note there are only 4 slots left, so don't delay! Complete details and registration here

FOLLOW US ON: Facebook IconTwitter IconInstagram IconYou Tube Icon

Copyright © 2007 to 2014 Endurance Nation, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Questions about the camps? Please ask below!

Comments

• Thanks Coach Rich!

I registered a month or so ago for the Blue Ridge camp, any way to confirm that you've got my name on the list?

• Posted By Jason Clishe on 05 Dec 2013 12:59 PM

Thanks Coach Rich!

I registered a month or so ago for the Blue Ridge camp, any way to confirm that you've got my name on the list?

Patrick owns that camp. Please reach out to support@endurancenation.zendesk.com

• Hi Rich,

"Note that we are honoring 2013 pricing through December 31st, 2013"

Does that mean the price I pay for the imlp camp for 2014 would be the price for the imlp camp in 2013? if I register before 12/31/13

Sorry if that seems like a silly question.(end of year my brain is not functioning)

Thanks,
    John

• Posted By John Bayone on 05 Dec 2013 03:51 PM

Hi Rich,

"Note that we are honoring 2013 pricing through December 31st, 2013"

Does that mean the price I pay for the imlp camp for 2014 would be the price for the imlp camp in 2013? if I register before 12/31/13

Sorry if that seems like a silly question.(end of year my brain is not functioning)

Thanks,

John

Not sure what you're asking, but if you click on the registration link, that will kick you to Active.com to register. The price that's set there on Active is the same price as what we charged for that camp in 2013.

Or more simply, pay after Dec 31 and you'll pay about $50 more than you would have paid if you had before Dec 31. 

Or...we are raising the prices on these camps but we are giving you until the 31st to pay the old, never to be seen again rate from 2013. 

• I will probably sign up for the IMTX camp since I'm local... even though I'm not doing the race. Good ass kicking training days for IMCDA.
  • Team,

We've extended the date of the price change on the Ironman training camps from Dec 31st, 2013, to January 31st, 2014, giving you an extra month to signup and SAVE!

We hope you decide to join us at a training camp!

• Has the hotel for IMLP camp been determined yet? I'm signed up for the camp, now I just need to find a "home" and I'm good to go!

• Posted By Kim DuBord on 18 Dec 2013 08:56 PM

Has the hotel for IMLP camp been determined yet? I'm signed up for the camp, now I just need to find a "home" and I'm good to go!

@Kim, we are working on it. Very hard to find a human...then find a human who can get us a group rate...then find a human who can put that into a contract. image  Thanks for your patience!!!  

ps - I will email all registered IMLP campers once this is locked in...