Home Announcements 🎙
Options

Annual Member Survey -- Please Help EN Improve!

Folks, it's that time of year when Rich and Patrick pull out all the stops and drop a survey on you. Not just any survey, the mother of all EN surveys. It will require patience, discipline and plenty of hard work.

Seriously though, we rely on your feedback to make us better. Many of you have given us tips and insight, but this is a great way to compare everyone's feedback as a Team. 

So get a gel, a beer or better yet, both...and buckle down. 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/AnnualTeamENSurvey 

We'll close the survey in early January before our next membership drive (1/6/14) so please don't delay. 

Thanks again!

Patrick

Comments

• Options
    Done! One area that wasn't part of the survey that I'd like to comment on is training plan guidance. There was a change recently made to the plans for "slow" runners, to make sure we're getting enough volume in. My suggesstion would be, within each plan and level, to have perhaps some guidance as to a minimum amount of mileage (for all disciplines) required for each week. As someone who frequently does "MS only", I sometimes wonder if I'm getting enough in. So if within Plan X, Week Y, it showed "Minimum Mileage" for Swim, Bike and Run, that would be super helpful. That way, I could see how much "extra" I NEED to do on top of MS. It could go the other way too, with a reco for "Max Mileage", but that certainly doesn't apply to me. image

Thanks!
  • Options
    Great input Kim.
  • Options
    Whew, just did it! Just a few more suggestions (I thought there might be a final "any final thoughts" question before the end of the survey) - categorize race reports - so, for example, I could go to IMWI and see a list of all submitted reports. Also, I wasn't aware of a mobile edition - perhaps an FYI in the weekly update?

Kudos to everyone for a great 2013!