Home Races & Places 🏁⛺
Options

2014 IM 70.3 St. George Introduction Thread

2»

Comments

• Options

Coach,

Glad you will make it up there for this event Great support for the team.

I contacted Bill who lives there and will secure a good place for a early dinner after Bike drop off if everyone agrees. Olive garden or aThe pizza place

looking forward to to getting together

James

• Options

tried  cappelettis but of course its utah and they are closed sunday and monday go figure..we may have to opt for the pizza palce or olive garden your choice i did put in a reservation for 14 at 5pm hoping someone would call but we need a back up plan i am heading up there monday evening for work purposes and will try and swing by olive garden to check on availability in case the resturant falls thru ..Bill maybe you know the people at the resturant  let me know702 241 0673.

james

• Options
    Yes I am creating a group me for this race. Please make sure your deets on the EN Event Sheet
  • Options

Brenda,

i keep getting an error to update my deets

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

• Options
    just a heads up if you hadnt heard we have reservations at cappeletties at 5pm(for 14)..please text me at 702 241 0673 if you will be attending..not quite sure where we will meet with Coach Rich but im sure it will be soon
  • Options

Posted By James Barrett on 30 Apr 2014 06:09 AM

just a heads up if you hadnt heard we have reservations at cappeletties at 5pm(for 14)..please text me at 702 241 0673 if you will be attending..not quite sure where we will meet with Coach Rich but im sure it will be soon

Hey James,

I've decided to not do a formal Four Keys talk and will be in SG Friday afternoon. Can you confirm that this dinner is Friday evening? Thanks!

• Options

Yes it is confirmed

i called last week but unfortunately its Utah and they are closed on sun and Monday but brent bills went there on his lunch hour and confirmed it 5pm on Friday night. The reservation is for 14 ...just took a guess ...and they will try to accommodate the large group but may be an 8 and a 6 person table

feel free to contact me at 702 241 0673 as i will be there Thursday afternoon

see ya soon

James

• Options
    Hi All

I imagine some of us are now on the HIM plan. I started a week 10 thread so we can start sharing some training Mojo!

Here:
    http://members.endurancenation.us/Forums/tabid/57/aft/17958/Default.aspx