Home Announcements 🎙

2014 Ironman and HIM Interval Workouts Now on TrainerRoad

Folks, just following through on the promise to get the weekday intervals from our IM and HIM plans onto TrainerRoad.com. 

Remember, these workouts are for TeamEN members only, and they are part of the Team Endurance Nation group on TrainerRoad.com.

You can learn more about TrainerRoad and how to connect to get access to over 215 EN workouts there, right on your computer, here in the EN Wiki

Comments

• awesome. Thanks. Was already planning on putting in the workouts manually this weekend, so that will save me time. 

• I know how much work this was. Thank you so much. I will not be tapping into them for a bit, as I am on the get fast plan, but really appreciate this. Want to continue to do some of my workouts on the trainer though out the whole season. This will be fab.
  • Thanks Coach! Awesome resource and a ton of work done by somebody to get them up there. Thanks!
  • This is HUGE! Especially for early season races where it's still too cold to ride outside! Thanks so much for getting that all set up - it had to have been a ton of work!! Much appreciated!
  • EN on Trainer Road has made me love my trainer. Can't wait to see the results this summer. Thank you!
  • Is it possible to have an app on your phone the would run Trainer Road just like it runs on your computer? Then strap your phone to your bike & follow the workout. Obviously it would have to read your power meter & other ANT+ hardware.

• Posted By Mark Stahlkopf on 07 Feb 2014 12:53 PM

Is it possible to have an app on your phone the would run Trainer Road just like it runs on your computer? Then strap your phone to your bike & follow the workout. Obviously it would have to read your power meter & other ANT+ hardware.

Recommend you contact TR directly. They seem to be pretty tech-savvy and forward thinking, in our conversations with them. 

• Coach, You Da MAN!

is there a certain search term that we need to use to find them in the list? (like OS in the OS workouts)

@Mark - I don't know if TR can do that but if it could, you will need an ANT+ dongle for your phone to get ANT+ connectivity. (like the one made by Wahoo Fitness)

• Posted By Rich Strauss on 07 Feb 2014 04:37 PM

Posted By Mark Stahlkopf on 07 Feb 2014 12:53 PM

Is it possible to have an app on your phone the would run Trainer Road just like it runs on your computer? Then strap your phone to your bike & follow the workout. Obviously it would have to read your power meter & other ANT+ hardware.

Recommend you contact TR directly. They seem to be pretty tech-savvy and forward thinking, in our conversations with them. 

Nate from TR indicated that creating an app to run TR on an iDevice is their top priority beginning mid to late February; I think his quote was that they will not work on anything else until its done.  He won't give an expected date to have it done because TR catches too much flak when they give an expectation and don't hit the date on the head.  But, he said it's coming.  I, for one, can't wait!