Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Texas

2014 IM Texas Super Duper Admin Thread

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Welcome to the Super Duper Admin Thread for IM Texas. Note that some information is missing from the post below. I will add these details as we get closer to the event and build out your incredibly powerful TeamEN race weekend experience.

We recommend you subscribe to this thread to receive automatic email updates when a detail has been added.

With so much going on, when the date of your Ironman gets closer, it is hard to remember if you brushed your teeth, let alone remember where that link is to the Team Event sheet, or what the deadline date is the for bios...hence this Master Race Thread.

Dates to Remember

Team Dinner

Thursday, May 15th

5:30 pm 

The Cheesecake Factory

1201 Lake Woodlands Dr #302

The Woodlands, TX 77380

Order off menu and pay accordingly.....

RSVP no later than May 9 at 5pm at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...eb#gid=122

Bios and Pics:

• Please submit a short biography, 250 words or less, for our Meet the Team post. If possible, include a picture (no bigger than 300 px by 300 px -- aka 3 inches, square).

• Fill out the The Endurance Nation Prerace Bio Form

• Deadline: 9 May, 2014

T-shirt Order (Shop Here):

EN Uniform (Shop Here): We recommend you race in Team Endurance Nation tri top and shorts, but if you are representing your local club, you can purchase an EN hat, arm coolers and much more to show off your EN style! Note: Deadline is at least 4-6 weeks prior to race to allow for delivery.

Links

• Race Execution:  How to Race Ironman 

• Endurance Nation Four Keys

• Ironman TriClub Program

• Pre-Race Webinar, - Tue, April 8 - signup here

• Team EN Event Sheet -- Deadline: Friday, May 9  -- This is where you enter your bib number, contact info, phone number, etc. Bibs and names will be forwarded to the TriClub Challenge program; your bib number will also be included in the TeamEN online race day tracking website.

• Bio Submission Form -- Deadline: Friday, May 9 -- This is where you tell the Team a little about yourself and what this race means to you; it will be put on the blog and on the TeamEN Dashboard during race week.

• Team EN Race Hashtag -- #imtx14eb-- For all you social media fiends on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc, this is the “code” you use for your posts so that the Team can follow your exploits!

• Team EN Race Photo Gallery -- Team IMTX Photo Gallery

Comments

• Hello Brenda, you mentioned an email to come out on the race...I am supporting my husband. Has something been sent out? Also I see a link above to join the group but cannot get it to work, can you help? Thanks.
      • Will there be an EN tent on race day? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.
      • Anu....my understanding is that there are no tents allowed.  I think we can add you to the "groupme" group that we are using to communicate here in The Woodlands.  I think Shaugh Simmons can add you.  If you'll give me your cell number I'll ask him to add you.