Home Classifieds
Options

Challenge Roth Accommodation avail in Nuremberg

Due to some changing circumstances with the pitter patter of little feet on the way I have accommodation booked in Nuremberg for Challenge Roth 2014 that I cannot use. If want to take over the 6 nights booked please let me know (is Euro 604 for the booking).  Or if know anyone interested would appreciate any help in getting this rented (so I can get my money back).

Apartment is on ground floor and 55m² and booked from July 16. till 22. 20124.  Is situated near a beautiful lake, from here you can walk along the river into the city center or do beautiful walks towards the country side. You also can do nice cycle tours and discover the entire area. A bicycle hire is near by. (www.norisbike.de) There is also an open air swimming pool next door.

The price Includes bed-linen, towels, etc.

Here is the link: 

http://www.homeaway.com/...id=2028349

Bright and friendly flat with modern equipment and exclusive details like wooden windows and an oiled wooden floor quiet situated in the city centre of Nuremberg. Surrounded by greenery, very central and at the same time very relaxing with parks and a lake near-by. The sights and the old town as well as the fairground can be reached within 15 minutes by foot.