Home Races & Places 🏁⛺
Options

2104 IM 70.3 Tremblant Race Captain Needed

Hi Team IM 70.3 Tremblant. I am in need of a race captain for this race.  I know of some people who have not signed into this thread and that brings the numbers upwards to 6. I think that the Ross's and the Pilon's will be up for cheering, so we could have upwards to 15 people at this race, which means a lunch on Saturday before bike drop off would be a great idea.

My hubby was the organizer last year and it was a blast. Really nice to meet other team mates.  If you are interested please read

VOLUNTEER TO BE A RACE CAPTAIN

I know the race is not until June 22nd, but the sooner we get started on the preparations, the more opportunity it gives people to get sorted out and the less pressure coming up to race day.

Hope to work with one of you.

Comments

• Options

B- I'm happy to be race captain if you still need one.  Even though I am doing the race, I can set up a Saturday lunch, group picture, and bring the EN flag for the Pilons or others to wave (if they want).

Let me know.

• Options
    I have a RC but your help would be great. Her name is Valerie Bellemare. Maybe send her a msg and tell her you are willing to help her?
  • Options
    Sure thing, you know I'm always happy to help!