Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman CDA
Options

Finish Line

Hi all!!

I have been absent from the posts due to some medical issues. I had a minor surgery on 17 Mar and things were discovered during that surgery causing me to have a complete hysterectomy and appendectomy 10 Apr. Needless to say I am out of this race. Thank goodness for the transfer program!! I am signed up to volunteer at the finish line for IMCDA from 1300-1800 and will race IMLOU:-). Look forward to seeing and encouraging everyone on their journey. This IM is a spectacular one with beautiful views. 

Mandy

IMCDA 2012

Comments

• Options

Posted By Mandy Midgett on 07 May 2014 10:58 AM

Hi all!!

I have been absent from the posts due to some medical issues. I had a minor surgery on 17 Mar and things were discovered during that surgery causing me to have a complete hysterectomy and appendectomy 10 Apr. Needless to say I am out of this race. Thank goodness for the transfer program!! I am signed up to volunteer at the finish line for IMCDA from 1300-1800 and will race IMLOU:-). Look forward to seeing and encouraging everyone on their journey. This IM is a spectacular one with beautiful views. 

Mandy

IMCDA 2012

Hi Mandy,

Thanks for checking in! That should be a pretty easy finishline shift, only catching the pro's and the sub 11hr finishers 

• Options
    Yes, but then can go out and cheer everyone else on :-)
  • Options

Mandy- Stick around an extra 15-20 minutes and you can catch me!

P.s. Very glad they found what they found and you don't have what ever they didn't want you to have.