Home Races & Places 🏁⛺
Options

Lunch Menu

SPECIALTY LUNCHEON MENU

$11.99 Per Person Plus Tax and Gratuity

CHOICE OF:

CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD

Our Caesar Salad Topped with All Natural Grilled Sliced Chicken Breast.

BLACK ANGUS BACON CHEESEBURGER

Our Proprietary All-Natural Beef Blend Burger, Topped with American Cheese and Crispy Bacon. Served Stacked with Bibb Lettuce, Tomato,

Sliced Pickles & Onion. Served with Crispy Fries.

BANG-BANG SHRIMP AND CHICKEN

Shrimp and All-Natural Chicken, Flavors of Curry, Peanut, Chili and Toasted Coconut, Come Together to Create this Spicy Thai Inspired Dish. Sautéed with Vegetables, Served over White Rice and Drizzled with Creamy Peanut Sauce.

HERB GLAZED FRESH FILET OF SALMON

Fresh Salmon Coated with Thyme, Tarragon, Basil and Parsley in a Delicious Lemon Sauce. Served with Asparagus and Garlic Mashed Potatoes.

CHICKEN MARSALA AND MUSHROOMS

All-Natural Chicken Breast Gently Sautéed with Fresh Mushrooms in a Rich Marsala Wine Sauce. Served with Freshly-Made Fettuccine.

LOUISIANA CHICKEN

Parmesan Crusted All-Natural Chicken Cutlets Served over Freshly-Made Fettuccine, Tossed with Peppers and Onions in a Spicy New Orlean’s Style Sauce.

ORANGE CHICKEN

All-Natural Chicken Breast Pieces, Fried and Tossed in Sweet & Sour

Orange Sauce. Served with White Rice & Garnished with Julienne Vegetables.

MAGGIE’S VEGETARIAN PASTA

Fresh Penne Pasta Aglio E Olio with Fresh Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Asparagus, Arugula, Artichoke Hearts, Sun Dried Tomatoes and Garlic.

For those who have specialty diet i.e. gluten they do have gluten free bread and pasta. For those vegans out there they are will be able to remove and substitute items from menus. We will be sitting down at 1.00pm, to help accommodate those Olympic Racers and this will also give you enough time to register for the half ironman.

More information to follow.

Comments

• Options
     Another update I need to confirm lunch numbers by Tuesday 27th. Please make sure your registration information is up to date. Thanks al

Can you please all make sure that you are registered, this will help me get the numbers correct for the restaurant. We also want to know if you are racing, you get to meet your fellow EN Members. Soak in the EN Mojo.

RSVP here please  EN Event Sheet