Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Restaurant for 20th anniversary dinner near The Woodlands?

Arriving The Woodlands Wednesday, with my wife, in prep for IMTX.  That day is our 20th Anniversary.  Looking for any suggestions for a nice restaurant....?  Anything around that area (Conroe, Spring, N. Houston, etc.).  

Comments

• Options
    @Jeff, only been there once, but what I saw suggested most restaurants were chain, consistent with the master-plan feel. Saw a Fleming's and Morton's right there in the heart of it, and both can be great/pretty good depending on location. Tripadvisor is usually pretty sound in its reviews. If you want unique, you'll probably have to wait for a local to chime in.

Congrats on 20. That's a big deal.
  • Options
    If you want a real nice and unique place you will have to venture into Houston.
  • Options

"Jasper's" is prob the best one close there in The Woodlands.....it is in the Market Place area close to the Mall there.  However, if you want nicer, as was mentioned, you would need to go to Houston......

Would love to hear a report back on how it went.......  I expect you to pull a solid Z4 on this one!

SS

• Options
    Oh it had better be good if you are having your 20th anniversary during IM race week! I just checked my long range calendar to make sure my 20th (Jul 2015) is open...whew...I knew better. Congrats!! image