Home Announcements 🎙
Options

No training plan

I just changed my A race from Florida 70.3 to Augusta 70.3.  After doing this, I now have no plan.  Since I have about 25 weeks until Augusta, I would like to do the last 13 weeks of Advanced OS and then do 12wks of Advanced HIM.  How do I configure the training site to achive this?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Just change your plan to the Adv OS with an "End Date" that is 13 weeks out. When you get to the end of that plan you can then select the 12 week IM plan.
  • Options

You rock!  Thanks for the help!

• Options

I switched my plan to OS a few days ago but for some reason, my plan is not showing.

(I posted this on the "Fix the Plan" thread but I suspect it wasn't the right place so I'm trying this one,,,)

• Options
    Tomer, please make sure you have set the proper "end" date on your plan (i.e. in the next 20 weeks) and you should be good. If you have and that's still not working, let me know and I'll get on it!

P
  • Options

I think it's set correctly (see below) 

I noticed that I can get a PDF version when I click on the training week link but the plan is not showing on the main page

Tomer T

Tomer Tzafrir

[TP2.0] OutSeason Plan, Intermediate Level, 20 Weeks - Ending on 7/18/2010

• Options
    I have put this to our admin, as I think you are stuck in a loop somewhere....please stay tuned!
  • Options
    Hi Tomer!

I see what has happened. When you go to the main page you need to click your week that you are on, then the week will show up. I will work on providing a way for the current week to show by default. If you still have trouble write right back and I will get on it.

-Dan
  • Options
    Thanks Dan!, I got it.
  • Options
    Having a similar problem as Tomer above. Adjusted end date to 6 Mar 2011 for 2011 OS Intermediate, no plan showing up. Have tried repeatedly, but no plan ever pops up in the My Training Plan page. Please help.

Jim
  • Options
    Posted By Jim Van Atta on 15 Oct 2010 04:01 PM

Having a similar problem as Tomer above. Adjusted end date to 6 Mar 2011 for 2011 OS Intermediate, no plan showing up. Have tried repeatedly, but no plan ever pops up in the My Training Plan page. Please help.

Jim

Try now

• Options

Awesome.  Thanks!