Home Races & Places 🏁⛺
Options

2014 IM 70.3 Raleigh Team Dinner

Hi Team, no one has stepped up to the plate to be race captain for this race, so.......no formal lunch has been organized, but there are 9 of you in the group, so maybe we can get some chatter going about a possible meet up on Saturday before the athlete briefing at 2pm for an informal bite to eat and a team pic. 

Event schedule is here

Comments

• Options
    I'm in if this goes down. Not a Raleigh native but I know a few to help with the spot for lunch
  • Options
    I can put this together- add your information to the spreadsheet that Brenda put together in the email so I know how many and I will reach out on here.....
  • Options
    I'm in as well. I will be in town Friday and Sat night. I'm staying at the Residence Inn Midtown. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
  • Options
    make sure that you fill out the spreadsheet so I have everyones information and then I will find a place for us to hang out! Excited to see everyone!
  • Options
    Brenda will send out the information but the Lunch is noon on saturday at Tobacco Road on Glenwood Ave reservation under my name or Endurance Nation from there we can go to the athlete check in together if you wish