Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman CDA
Options

Race Week Meet-ups

2»

Comments

• Options

Christina and David-  The team dinner "starts" at 5:30 but we spend some time chit chatting before they even take our orders, and then it typically takes a while for the orders to come out (busy week for them). So don't feel like you're going to miss anything, we'll be there when you get there. Coach Rich almost never gets tipsy enough to do anything truly embarrassing until after 7:30.  

• Options
    Thanks Steve!
  • Options
    I'm heading to Capone's Sports bar on 4th St North of Downtown to watch the soccer match. They open @0845. After that ends, if its not raining, I'll change to cycling kit and be at a gravel parking area 2.5 miles south of the bridge over the lake going out of town, at the corner of Cougar Gulch and US 95, to ride the two hills starting there.

Phone 253 241 6685
  • Options
    Hi all!

Great meeting everyone today! Very excited to be here for support and a volunteer! This is probably my favorite race and it's beautiful!! If there is anything I can do to help anyone out within the next couple days, please ask. I'll be in T1 race morning from 0600-? Then at the finish line from 1300-?

850-855-3279 is my cell, please tell me you are an EN peep if ya contact me.

Mandy
  • Options
    Morning! A red sharpie is taped to the southern most flag pole with pink duct tape for our TJ dedication. We will just leave it there all weekend. Help yourself.