Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Louisville
Options

IMLOU Race Captain

Hi All!!!

My name is Mandy Midgett, and I have volunteered to be your race captain for IMLOU. I am excited to take on this position as we tackle IMLOU together whether this is your IM debut or you are an IM veteran we can all contribute to the experience of crossing the line and being called an Ironman!  

The EN mojo was flowing strong this past weekend at IMCDA, so let's carry it into August for IMLOU. I know working the transition area and the finish line at IMCDA sure helped my motivation to continue training through to our race.

Looking forward to meeting and hearing from everyone!

Mandy

Comments

• Options
    Hi Mandy - see you in 8 weeks - really that short of time?? My daughter & I r both training for IM Louisville. I did Buffalo Springs Lake TX - Lubbock 70.3 last weekend - extremely HOT & stoooopid windy!!! Louisville heat - yes. Thankfully shouldn't be that windy. Or short steep hills...
  • Options
    Way to go at BSL! Great and difficult course! Yes, the wind is always awful there!

Happy training!
  • Options
    Hi Mandy, Thanks for being our Race captain. This will be my first full, and were down to about 71/2 weeks!!
  • Options

Hi Mark!

How exciting for this to be your first one!! Good course to pick. If there is anything we can help with along the way, please don't hesitate to ask!

Can't believe we are getting so close to the race.

Keep the rubber side down!

Mandy