Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Louisville
Options

IMLOU WEEK 15!

Holy smokes! Camp week is here! Ok, ok, we don't have an IMLOU course camp week, but it's in our plans! I'm planning to make the most out of it! I'm actually excited about the back to back long rides! Heck, I think the stars are even going to align and give me some race day like weather conditions!

How's everyone else doing? Our forum seems very quiet!

Hellllooooo Out There! can anyone here me? Ok, enough silliness.

BTW, ever been on an epic long ride and the same chorus to a song is stick in your head the entire time? Well, this past Sat, "Everybody Wang Chung Tonight" was in my head for miles! I tried to sing it out loud but the guys asked me to please stop!

Oh, also discovered major problems with my cycling shoes! Ugh! After having them for several years and logging lots of miles, they are no longer comfortable. As you can imagine, I've been a little panicked...after extensive research...ok, it consumed most of the weekend and today, it's been discovered my feet have grown! As we age our feet continue to grow...mine apparently leaped over the last several weeks. Fortunately a friend had ordered a pair of shoes last year and there was an issue. My good fortune they never returned the shoes and I'm now the proud owner of new, larger cycling shoes!

Looking forward to hearing from everyone!

Keep the rubber side down!

Mandy