Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Colorado Training Camp

I'm looking for training partners to join me in Colorado for some Big Bike or Big Tri weekend/week. I'll be there Sep 8-24, getting ready for my October and November races. Perfect weather promised, along with awesome fall colors the weekend of Sep 19-22. (Photo from my trip up Castle Creek Rd, 9-19-2012.)

Comments

• Options
    hmmmmmmmmmm
  • Options
    I will definitely try to join you for a few days. My calendar already seems to be a little too full in September!
  • Options
    Someday I'll make it out there! September always crushes for me for work travel though
  • Options
    oh.... we did this a few years ago, Myself, Scott Alexander, Stephanie Stevens, Carrie Larson, The Andersens, was way too much fun!
    I am in! Stephanie, let's plan a weekend. Best for me is the weekend of the 12th, I figure I would do a 5 day excursion and save one day to climb a fourteener (or two)

anyone else in??
  • Options
    Scott, the 12th is good for me, but it may be a quick trip or I may go back and forth. I'm supposed to be at big event for a charity I have been involved with for years on Sat afternoon.

Fun!!!!
  • Options
    Won't be able to make it this year. But like Scott D mentioned, it was an epic camp! totally worth it. Look forward to doing it again some day! I miss all my camp buddies!
  • Options

Hmmmmm…..(not that I need the altitude, just that it would be fun to train with others!)

• Options

All right, to whet interest and make it a big bike weekend, we could do the two day loop from Aspen to Vail, which is 224 miles - a perfect "Camp Weekend". Assuming we can find a place to crash in Vail. We're talking either Sep 12-14/5 or Sep 19-21/2.

• Options
    stephanie... place to crash in vail....?