Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Lake Placid
Options

Placid Four Keys Promo Help Request...

Folks I sent this in an email, but since only one of you has responded I am posting here as well!!! 

We are looking for some folks to drop off flyers/window posters for the FourKeys talk to a few key vendors / stores. This would be just walk in, ask if they would help out, and done. 

You can view the list of locations online here. Please sign up for any you can do an put your LP mailing address down. I will make sure you have it by Thursday AM at the latest...many thanks!!!

~ Patrick

Comments

• Options
    I would have helped, but we do not get into town until Friday at noon....sorry! I remember last year we stuffed bags the night before the talk, it was a lot of fun! If there is anything you need help after noon on Friday, please let me know.

I encourage all EN Teammates that are in town to help get the word out to support our LP team and the EN nation!

FZ
  • Options

Hey Coach!

I would LOVE to help out! I will not be in town until around 12 PM on Thursday- is this too late to get the flyers from you? I will be at Art Devlin's on Thursday.  Please let me know if this is not too late! 

• Options
    Boom - Done!
  • Options
    I plan on going to the 2:00 Thursday athlete briefing. If anyone else is going and can give me some I would be happy to try and get them up. I am staying in a Condo so no mailing address that I am aware of.

--Larry
  • Options
    Signed up too. Also will not be up till early Thurs afternoon. But, I'm spreading the word like crazy in these parts!
  • Options
    @ Woody, looks like you signed up for everything! If you need some help shoot me a text or five me a call. I'll be in LP Wednesday afternoon. (585) 690-1527
  • Options
    Thanks Doug - I will keep you posted if I need any help. Much appreciated!
    Cheers,
    Woody
  • Options
    Woody, I'm guessing you got everything. I stopped by Placid Planet earlier and they didn't have any posters left. They did say they had more fliers than they'd need so I brought some of those to the front desk at High Peaks, they said they would put them out.
  • Options
    Patrick - there are lots of FB groups now for almost every IM. Probably a good idea to get Mariah to join those and post invites to 4keys and the TGINR parties...
  • Options
    Happy to help, once again, this year.
  • Options
    @Scott, she's on that...thanks!

@Woody, you rock...I'll tell Mariah!