Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Louisville
Options

Team Dinner

All-

I have reserved space at Ditto's Grill for our Team Dinner, 21 Aug. Please check out the link below.

http://dittosgrill.com/

Mandy

Comments

• Options
    You can sign up for the team dinner by filling out the EN Event Sheet HERE
  • Options
    Hi all!!

If someone knows the area or has a suggestions for a different place to increase participation, please suggest it. I am not emotionally tied to Ditto's, and it is very easy for me to make reservations.

Thought I would put it out there in the event the location is preventing some from attending.

Happy Training!!
    Mandy Midgett
  • Options

Thank you for organizing but I don't get into town until Friday around noon.  Wish I could come in sooner but as it turns out I have to prosecute a child molestation case starting that Monday.  At least I'll have something to take my mind off the pre-race jitters!

I don't have an EN tri kit and as of today don't know what I'll be wearing (except a huge grin on my face for facing this beast and kicking it in the a$$), but if I see an EN kit I'll be sure to give you a shout out!  

Kay

• Options

I'll be in EN kit. Yell at me to get my ass going!!!

• Options

Hi All!!

I notice there are a lot of people still deciding if they will make the team dinner. I'm assuming this is because you are driving in and are unsure as to time you will arrive?? As we move closer to Thursday, please update me via a text on my cell 850-855-3279. I have reserved the space for 20 people, but we can adjust as needed.

I'll be on the road today, but you can contact me via text....or feel free to send me funny ancedotes

Safe travels!

Keep the rubber side down!

Mandy Midgett