Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Mont Tremblant
Options

2014 IMMT Team Breakfast Social

After receiving the IMMT TriClub Breakfast Social RSVP I noticed the date and time conflicted with the proposed EN Team Breakfast. Since we are in the running for TriClub Competition and it's a FREE breakfast perhaps we should consider combining the EN Team Breakfast with the TriClub Social.  What do y'all think?  Seating is limited (~150) so we should make a decision sooner than later.

Comments

• Options
    Sorry - think Bruce and I are out.... Frankly not sure I want to do a large conference style breakfast the day before the race - important meal so want to have a little more control and don't feel a need to hear the race director - and don't think this will affect our team rankings?? My 2 cents....
  • Options
    I do not believe it is FREE George. I believe we have to pay 5.00 per wrist band. I was going to include the info in todays letter and let people know about it and decide. I am with Bruce. I need to settle down and rest, so no big breakfast for me.
  • Options
    aren't we doing a team bkfst the day AFTER the race?
  • Options

I'm happy to have breakfast at the team social or elsewhere.  I would just like to be with the team wherever we end up!  I'm traveling alone so happy to have company at breakfast or lunch on Saturday.  I plan to eat a small dinner in my room Saturday night.

On a completely different note, although food related, I finally tried the apple sauce/whey protein powder breakfast with a banana chaser for my final long ride this past Saturday.  I was surprised how good I felt.  I had a great ride.  With only one test run though, is it too risky to have as my pre-race breakfast or should I go for it?  Traditionally I do an english muffin with peanut butter and banana.  

• Options
    @All. No worries. I'll go with the majority.

@Leslie. Go with your instinct. If your body likes the apple sauce/ whey I think that's a good sign ang now you have tried it once before the race so you should not have to worry about the nothing new on race day curse.